- If you are the host at a business meal know your duties. It is up to you to see that things go well and that your guests are comfortable.
- Plan ahead when you issue the invitation for a business meal. Allow a week for a business dinner and three days for lunch.
- Select a restaurant that you know or one where you are known for business meals. This is no time to try out the latest hot spot.
- When you make reservation for a business meal let the staff know that you will be dining with clients and you will pick up the check.
- Confirm a business meal appointments the day before if you are meeting for breakfast or that day if you are having lunch or dinner.
- Arrive early for a business meal so you can attend to last minute details like giving your credit card to the maitre’d to use for the bill.
Leave a reply