Lydia Ramsey is a leading business etiquette and modern manners expert who offers seminars, keynote speeches, webinars and individual coaching. She works with corporations, associations, colleges and universities as well as individuals.
After careers in education, healthcare and non-profits, Lydia formed her own business to pursue her passion for modern manners and professional courtesy. While much of her work is spent in group training, she is often asked by those who attend her sessions or the executives who hire her to follow up with one-on-one coaching.
Lydia comes with a life-time guarantee–at any point in time, her clients can call on her for help with their business etiquette issues.
Lydia is the author of several books and resources including:
- Manners That Sell – Adding The Polish That Builds Profits
- Lydia Ramsey’s Little Book of Table Manners
- Business Etiquette Essentials: Adding the Polish That Builds Profit – available on Udemy.com
Lydia’s experience includes:
- Serving as the business etiquette columnist for The Savannah Morning New
- Working with The Voice of America to write scripts on business etiquette broadcast to China, Thailand and other Far Eastern countries.
- Traveling across the US and abroad as far from home as India and the UAE.
Her clients include:
- Turner Construction International
- Colas International
- Gulfstream Aerospace
- Georgia Ports Authority
- PSS World Medical
- SunTrust Bank
- The PGA Tour
- The American Hospital Association
- The US Federal District Court
- The US Bankruptcy Court
What Clients have to say…
“Lydia Ramsey does an excellent job of communicating good etiquette in the context of today’s fast paced business environment. As a speaker, audiences love her. As the author of a book on manners, Lydia takes a dry subject and makes it fun and entertaining. Her readers come away with a greater appreciation for the importance of treating everyone with dignity and respect and the tools and knowledge to make a positive impact in their organizations and personal lives.”
— H. Roy Austin, CPA, CMA
Chief Financial Officer
D.J. Powers, Inc.