“What are you doing in my cubicle again?”
People don’t leave work; they leave people. Every day, your employees deal with issues facing any close-knit family: personal space, sharing supplies, kitchen privileges, cleaning up after themselves, and more. Leaving the copy machine without any paper is much the same as leaving the cap off the toothpaste tube. It’s not the big issues, but little courtesies that keep your team running smoothly…or it’s the lack of them that send your people over the edge into resentments, conflicts, and all-out feuds. When there is conflict in the office, teamwork suffers and productivity plummets. Help keep your team running smoothly and take morale to an all-time high by learning how to deal with difficult people and situations. Valuing etiquette in the office is the key to workplace respect. This is manners with a whole new twist.
Topics include how to:
- Be at your best from nine to five
- Treat your co-workers with courtesy and respect
- Get along with people you don’t particularly like
- Build relationships for the good of the business
- Deal with gossip and rumors
- React to office romance
- Avoid the frig wars—manners of the office kitchen
- Live in a cubicle world
- Work with a bossy boss
- Deal with difficult people and situations without losing your cool
- Become a master of conflict resolution
Contact Lydia with your specific needs and find out how she can help.