Whether you are trying to land that first job, vying for your next promotion or struggling to win over that all-important client, conducting yourself like a polished professional is critical to your success. Do you know what it means to be a polished professional? Polished professionals are people who know how to make others feel comfortable and confident in their presence. How do you do that? Simple, by knowing the rules of etiquette is business and practicing good manners.
According to a study done by Harvard, Stanford and the Carnegie Foundation, 85% of your job success is your ability to put others at ease. Only 15% of your success depends on your education and your expertise. Honest. Strong, positive interpersonal skills are the foundation of every successful individual.
If you are ready to take yourself and your business to the next level, this is the course you need.
This presentation includes how to:
- Make positive first impressions
- Meet and greet with charm and savvy
- Handle business introductions with ease
- Remember names almost every time
- Use your body language and eye contact strategically
- Dress appropriately for every business occasion
- Present a professional image wherever you go
- Make simple courtesies a part of every business encounter and every business day
Contact Lydia with your specific needs and find out how she can help.