“What is your bread doing on my plate?”
You can have your cake and eat it, too. Just make sure it is your cake and you are using the right fork. This interactive business dining presentation conducted over a four-course meal arms you with a full menu of strategies that will have your clients eating out of your hand.
A lot of business is conducted over meals. Many a business deal has not closed and a job or a promotion lost because of poor table manners. And you thought only your mother noticed.
Learn how to confidently manage the meal every time you dine with a customer, potential client, supervisor, board member, or anyone who has an influence on your career or your business. The more confident you are about dining etiquette the more at ease you will be and better able to focus on the business at hand instead of which fork to use.
Learn the answers to these questions:
- What are my duties as a host—or a guest?
- Who sits where?
- Who orders first?
- How much small talk is necessary before getting down to business?
- Does it matter how I use my napkin?
- Is it acceptable to cut my salad?
- Is my bread and butter plate on my right or my left?
- What if I need to excuse myself from the table during the meal?
- What foods should I avoid at the business meal?
Contact Lydia with your specific needs and find out how she can help.